Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

I hope that those of you whom do the gift exchanging get some wonderful presents.. For Matt and i, we share this day with the children, normally huddling us all around a beautifully set candle lit table, linen and crystal and divine food... tonight shall be no different... I shall be able to share the occassion with the 4 people that will always be my loves.. what better gift could i get!?

May your day be shared with all those people that you love and make you smile... Happy valentines day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too!

Cass said...

Dig your butterfly babe!!!! lol

Happy Valintines to you and yours
(((big Squishy HUGS)))))

Cass xxxx

Anonymous said...

hahaha... its pretty awesome huh!? I found it on a rather awesome chicks site and it seemed to have followed me home! :D

~squishy hugs back atcha~ Hope you had a fab day!